Medical and Hospital Care
The healthcare sector faces huge challenges today. Among them, the growing elderly population, the increased costs related to the technologies used, the incorporation of new drugs and procedures, as well as increasingly aware and demanding consumers.
Our goal is to assist public and private organizations to use the resources invested in health more efficiently, thus benefiting the greatest number of people with quality care.
FALCONI has been helping healthcare organizations improve their management for decades, and has been working with major private hospitals, healthcare plans and public agencies at the federal, state and local level.
Our team of consultants has extensive experience in the industry and has the guidance of our senior advisor Luiz Nogueira, a physician and health management expert.
- FALCONI has a cohesive portfolio to the segment:
- FALCONI Management Method: This method entails our traditional solutions alongside specific languages and approaches for the healthcare segment. Thanks to the structuring of the management system, institutions were able to develop strategic, tactical and operational aspects for achieving better results in a sustainable way;
- Health Management in the Public Sector: with a deep understanding of the way SUS (the Brazilian Public Healthcare System) is structured in the various levels of government, FALCONI has successful experiences working in the Ministry of Health, state and local health departments, working on improving access to health services and efficiency in their provisioning by means of consistent analysis, actions focused on the key opportunities and systematic monitoring of defined indicators. Our experience also includes support for states and municipalities, in order to harmonize national guidelines with plans of local governments and prioritize the use of resources in a rational and strategic way to ensure compliance;
- Healthcare Plans Operators management: our experience in agreements of all sizes encompasses successful cases in accident reduction, control of medical costs by acting on consumption and unit price, improving the quality and perception of quality of services with a consequent reduction in lawsuits and penalties by the ANS (Brazilian National Health Agency). This action involves identifying behavioral profiles of contractors and users, portfolio analysis, establishment and systematic monitoring of indicators and improvement action plans in all levels of the organization;
- Management of Private Hospitals: the financial health of the institutions is essential to their survival and success. FALCONI supports and stimulates the partner institutions on a detailed analysis and actions focused on critical aspects for its performance, such as length of stay, occupancy rate, inpatient rotation, payment default, capacity utilization, average term for billing and receiving, medication and materials management and contract management;
- Information Technology: FALCONI has its own technological tool for control and monitoring of results, making it possible to obtain accurate and reliable information that can be fully integrated with the proprietary systems used by institutions, allowing agility and assertiveness in decision-making.
FALCONI has customized solutions for every business. Find out how we can help you.